GTFoods respects the privacy of its Site Users and is committed to protecting the personal information they share. We believe that you have the right to know our practices regarding the information we may collect when you visit our Site.
GTFoods, registered with the CNPJ under no. 85.070.068/0001-08, is a Brazilian company with headquarters and administrative office located in the city of Maringá – PR, Rodovia BR 376, Estrada Maringá, Lote 152, Caixa Postal 142, CEP 87.070-810 .
The brands, “CANÇÃO ALIMENTOS”, “MISTER FRANGO”, “FRANGOS CANÇÃO”, “LORENZ”, “BELLAVES”, “DE PRIMEIRA” and “BRASIL EMBALAGENS” that are related to the products and services mentioned on our website are trademarks of GTFoods .
What information may we collect about our users?
- Non-identifiable and anonymous information (“non-personal information”): Any non-hidden information that does not allow the identification of an individual User and is available to us while that User is entering and/or using the Site. The non-personal information being collected consists of technical information, behavioral information and aggregated information and may contain, among other things, the User’s activity on the Site, type of operating system, user clickstream or site searches, type and browser version, keyboard language, screen resolution, etc.
- Personally Identifiable Information (“Personal Information”): This information may identify an individual or may be of a private and/or sensitive nature.
Site Users automatically provide their IP address, primarily to enhance their experience and for geographic location and security purposes, as detailed below.
In addition, the Personal Information being collected consists of any personal data voluntarily provided by the User.
Personal information is collected from the details that Users provide in the Contact Forms, such as, but not limited to, the Customer Service (SAC) and Open Channel, which include, among others, the User’s full name, their e-mail address, phone number and other information. The User may optionally provide, through the Contact Forms, any text that they wish to insert in the “message box”.
For clarification purposes, any non-personal information connected or linked to any personal information will be deemed personal information as long as that connection or link exists.
How do we collect information about our users?
- We collect information through your entry and use of the Site. In other words, when you are using the Site, we may collect and store information relating to that use.
- We collect information that you voluntarily choose to provide to us. For example, we collect Personal Information when you contact us through Contact Forms.
What are the purposes of gathering information?
- Statistical and research purposes and for the customization and improvement of our Site and services.
- Improved user experience when using the site.
- Answer your question.
- Provide and customize our services for our users.
- Offer solutions, information and solve problems related to the company’s products.
- Determine the general geolocation information (eg country) from which the user’s computer is connected to the Internet so that we can know the general location of users of our site as well as to protect our site.
Sharing information with third parties
Please note that we collect, maintain and/or manage personal information through Company-authorized providers of certain products or services (such as hosting cloud services) (including, if applicable, its affiliates), solely and limited to providing us with requested services and not for any other purposes.
Right of the holders of personal data - Users
Aggregate and/or anonymous information derived from your use of the Site may remain on our servers indefinitely.
Please note that Law 13.709/18 – General Data Protection Law, provides you with certain privacy-related rights, such as right of access, right of rectification, right of deletion, right of anonymization, right to restrict processing, right of portability of data and right to object to the processing of Personal Data. If you wish to exercise these rights and feel that you cannot do so through the Site, you may contact us at: email@example.com, with the proper details of your request, so that we can serve you.
We emphasize the importance of parents playing an active role in supervising the online activities of their children under the age of 16. The company does not intend and does not knowingly collect personal information from children and minors.
We take reasonable steps to maintain the security and integrity of our Site and to prevent unauthorized access to or use of our Site through industry standard technologies and generally accepted internal procedures. Personal information is hosted on servers that provide strict advanced security standards (physical and logical). Please note, however, that there are inherent risks in transmitting information over the Internet or other electronic storage methods and we cannot guarantee that unauthorized access or use will never occur. The company will not be responsible for unauthorized access, hacking or other security intrusions or failure to store or the theft, deletion, corruption, destruction, damage or loss of any data or information.
Third-party service providers
When you access or use the Site, we or our third-party service providers may use industry-wide technologies such as “cookies” or other similar technologies that store certain information on your computer or device (“Cookies”), which will allow us to perform automatic activation of certain features and make your experience much more convenient and easy.
We or our authorized third-party service providers may use session cookies (which expire after the Site is closed) and persistent cookies (which remain on your system until you delete them). It is easy to disable or delete cookies. Most browsers allow you to erase cookies from your computer’s hard drive, block the acceptance of cookies or receive a warning before a cookie is stored. However, if you disable or delete cookies, your online experience may be limited.
Cookies generally only store non-personal information, such as the web pages you have visited, the duration of your browsing, etc. The Company does not control these third party service providers.
You agree that we may use your contact details that you have provided to us (including, without limitation, email address and telephone number) for the purpose of providing you with commercial and/or non-commercial materials relating to our current features and/or or future products and services. You may withdraw your consent by sending written notice to the Company’s email address that appears on the Site or, alternatively, follow the instructions to remove yourself from the list of emails available in the message transmitted to you.
The storage time of personal data
GTFoods will delete your personal data when it is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected, or when requested by you, except to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation.
Do you have any questions?